Monday, 12 July 2010
Two Weeks To Europe
I'm going to Europe in two weeks. I'll be over there for a month: UK, France, Italy (and then France and the UK again). At least, that's the plan. I haven't bought my plane tickets yet in the hopes of stumbling on one of those last-minute deals where they're half off. So far the prices haven't gone up, so I'm still good to go. I have my passport, but there's a lot I have to do to get ready. I hope against hope to write enough in the next two weeks that I can just post it all for my writing group, despite the fact that I barely get by week to week at this point. I also have to secure a place to store my stuff since I have to move out before I get back, and I have no idea where I'll be living when I return. Woohoo.
0 repartees & comentarios:
Post a Comment