Right before finals, BYU gives a couple of days for studying, called reading days. Naturally, only a very few actually use these days for studying. I like to think of them as riding days, especially when the weather is as nice as it has been lately. It's felt really good to relax a bit and just ride my bike around town. I also got to do some hiking (though finals had officially started by then). I'm a little worried about what I'll be doing two weeks from now, but it is going to be really nice to not have classes to stress over anymore. I also got down to Center Street and found out that one of my favorite little bookstores is moving. They're going up to Orem, so it's not far, but that's one less awesome place on Center for me. However, I do like the 20% off moving sale they've got going. Now if only I had money...
As part of an Elders Quorum activity, we were throwing around balls of string soaked in kerosene and lit on fire. I don't really have the skill or equipment for taking the awesome shots I would like to, but I was able to play around with my camera and get some neat effects. I've played with a few of the pictures in Photoshop to change the color of the flames. This one makes me think of a dragon. There are some other cool looking ones, though this one is probably my favorite.
Maybe I can turn them into some sort of backgrounds or screen savers or something. Well, next time I post something will probably be after finals. It's almost over.

0 repartees & comentarios:
Post a Comment