As most of you know, oh massive readership, I'm in Europe right now. As of this writing, I've been here for about two weeks, traveling through France and Italy, and the next two weeks I will cut a path across the United Kingdom. For the most part, it's been great so far! I'm really happy to finally be traveling, even if it does mean that I'll have to be a hobo when I get back to the States. I mean, I got to talk about a zombie apocalypse while walking down a Roman road, and I did the Emo-Spiderman dance in the shadow of the Alps. This is the epitome of awesome.
At first I thought to keep this blog somewhat updated throughout my travels. This quickly proved infeasible. Besides, why would I want to be at a computer when I'm in Europe? (Fear not; the irony of such a statement in this blog post does not elude me.) When I return to the US, I will make a massive set of updates, breaking my journey down into more edible chunks. I'll relate what I've seen and how my tale here has turned out, and I'll include some specific travel tips for the places I've been. Some of those tips will probably be obvious to most people, but they can help out travelers like me, who are a little... slow.... I think most of it will actually be quite helpful, though, especially for those traveling to Europe for the first time (and on a tight budget). I apologize that I must leave you all hanging at this point, but the story will be posted in time.
0 repartees & comentarios:
Post a Comment